- About Us
- Prevention Programs
- Donate Now!
Books for you and your children
- “Child Lures: What Every Parent and Child Should Know About Preventing Sexual Abuse and Abduction” by Kenneth Wooden
- “When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parents’ Guide to Healing and Recovery” by Kathryn Brohl and Joyce Case Potter
- “Helping Kids Heal: 75 Activities to Help Children Recover from Trauma and Loss” by Rebecca Carmen, CSW
- “When Bad Things Happen: A Guide to Help Kids Cope” by Ted O’Neil
- “Your Body Belongs to You” by Cornelia Maude Spelman and Teri Weidner
- “My Body Is Private” by Albert Whitman Prairie Books
- “My Body Is Private" by Linda Walvoord Girard
- "The Right Touch" by Sandy Kleven
Visit Amazon.com for other relevant books
Featured Publications from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Featured publications and resources on the Sexual Exploitation of Children
Back to Resources page.